Monday, May 20, 2013

Love >> Hope >> Courage


Thank you. 

Thank you for reading my PCOS post

Thank you for caring, for your encouraging words, and for your prayers. 
I feel so loved and supported, and I'm so grateful to have you all in my life. I know that the sadness will come again, but right now I feel loved, hopeful and am trying to be courageous. 

God knew I needed the encouragement. And He used you. 
He also sent encouragement in the form of Hillsong United and their song, Take Heart. 
Have you heard it? It's so good. 


As I listened to the song, a few lines stuck out to me. 
Take heart // Let His love lead us through the night // Hold on to hope // Take courage again
And that's exactly how it works, isn't it? 
His LOVE gives us HOPE, and "hope does not disappoint" but brings COURAGE. 

BUT, 
it has to be in that order. 
If we try and be courageous without the hope that is provided through Jesus Christ by the love of the Father, then we fail all together. 

I want that true courage. 
And I would so appreciate your prayers, dear friends + family, as John and I pursue courage in the face of the struggle that is infertility. 


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic love. I told a friend today that you are being reminded daily that God is doing something in your life that is unique, beautiful, and purposeful. He is faithful, and strengthens you to be, too - one faithful moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a little over a month since you posted this. I'm looking forward to your next post/update on your life during this hopeful time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!
Please click the "Subscribe by email" link in order to be notified of replies to your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...