Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh, hi!


Long time no see! 

It's been awhile since I've seen you, so let's catch up. 

First of all, did you see the big announcement that I made the last time we talked? 
No? Take a looksie over here

Did I tell you about my best baby friend's first birthday party last month? 




The party was a "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed party. 
I helped his mama with some of the design work 
and we had some snacky fun! 

Speaking of fun, I am currently obsessed with this music group.

Ever heard of the 30 Day Shred
Well, what they don't tell you is that Level 2 is 
kick-your-butt-pinch-a-nerve-in-your-back hard. 



Oh, and did I mention that I updated my blog design recently? 
Trying to explore this amazing world of graphic designing more and more. 





Korea celebrated Children's Day this past Saturday. 
The hubs and I make it a strong point to stay away from the 
large crowds of little people every year. 


We celebrated the life of my very best friend here in Korea
this past weekend as well. 
A ladies' night out featuring dinner, cupcakes, and noraebang 
was the perfect celebration! 

And I don't know about where you live, 
but spring has just been absolutely GORGEOUS here in Korea. 
I can't help but sing when I'm outside 
and praise our amazing Creator for his marvelous works. 
I encourage you to step outside today and be thankful 
for beauty, for breath, and for His faithfulness. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Pentatonix! I was so excited that they won the Sing-Off this year. So much talent and so fun!

    Also, love the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed this post! Hahaha, and I'm in it! ahhh...either that or my brain is fried. probably both are true! I loves you so so so much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!
Please click the "Subscribe by email" link in order to be notified of replies to your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...