Saturday, November 26, 2011

Greetings from Amurrica!

Hello friends! 

After a very long day of traveling, 
and three different flights, 
we made it safely to Amurrica last Saturday. 
Thank you so much for your prayers! 

We have been having such a wonderful and relaxing time 
here with family, eating and laughing and catching up. 

I haven't been taking many pictures 
because I wanted this to be a real vacation. 
^^ 
But here are a few shots of the last week: 











Some of the highlights from the last week:

- receiving my new GUITAR (!!!!!) 
- reading on my new Kindle (gosh, I love that thing) 
- visiting Target ^^ 
- laughing (so much laughing!) with my family, 
especially while playing Apples to Apples
- Thanksgiving dinner! 

Some of the culture shocks from the last week: 

- seeing huuuuge pick-up trucks everywhere
- the low prices of produce! 
- all the different southern accents
- big portions! 
- so, so, so much variety in stores and restaurants! 
- country music 


Happy Belated Thanksgiving
from Toone! 












Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. yay! looks and sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!! I always forget that pick up trucks exist until I go overseas and come back... Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! So I loved seeing this post! Wow a guitar?!
    Hope you are still having a great vacation girl! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!
Please click the "Subscribe by email" link in order to be notified of replies to your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...